الصورة الرمزية Eng.Jordan
Eng.Jordan غير متواجد حالياً
إدارة الموقع

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2012
الدولة: الأردن
المشاركات: 25,392
افتراضي

الحمد لله فالق الحب والنوى والذي خلق العرش ثم استوى والصلاة والسلام على النبي

المصطفى محمد بن عبدالله ومن على نهجه اقتفى أما بعد مديرنا الكريم أساتذتنا الأعزاء

اخواني الطلاب أسعد الله صباحكم بكل خير ها نحن نعود لنقدم لكم فقرات برنامجنا الإذاعي

لهذا اليوم (...........) الموافق / / 2011

خير ما نبدأ به هو آيات بينات من الذكر الحكيم يتلوها عليكم الطالبه: ......................

من بستان النبوة نقطف لكم هذه الزهرة ومع حديث شريف والطالبه:.........................

ولحدائق إذاعتنا فروع مورقة فيها المعاني متصلة .. والغصون ومع هذا الزهرة الفواحة وشذانا الزاكي وأدبنا الراقي , ومع هل تعلم والطالبه.................................................

ومن كنوز الحكمة , نضيف إلى حكمتكم هذه الـمعاني الفياضة بالخير والـمعرفة والطالبة
(...........................)

خير ما نختم إذاعتنا دعاء مع الطالبة:
اللهم إني أعوذ بك من شر سمعي ومن شر بصري ومن شر لساني ومن شر قلبي ومن شر منيتي يارب العالمين.
إلى هنا نصل إلى ختام برنامجنا الإذاعي والذي نأمل أن نكون قد وفقنا لتقديم مواضيع مفيدة وهادفة والشكر موصول لمن ساعدنا في اعداد هذه الاذاعة الاستاذة / على جهودها في سبيل نجاح الاذاعة
والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته.

Praise be to God of love and fault cores, which then ascended the throne, creating peace and blessings on the Prophet

Mustafa Mohammed bin Abdullah and his course traced After our manager Karim our teachers dear sisters Students Good morning all good here we are back to offer you the paragraphs of our radio

To this day, corresponding to (...........) / / 2011

Best thing is to start with verses from the Quran followed you talibes: ............

Prophecy of the orchard picking you this flower with the Hadith and student :.........................

Gardens and leafy branches where our radio-related meanings .. However Ghusun and flower scents and Hmana Zaki literature and upscale, yet you know the girl and .................................... .............

• It is the treasures of wisdom, add to the wisdom of these meanings of good and abundant knowledge and student
(...........................)

Best conclude our radio prayer with the student:
I seek refuge from the evil of your audio-visual and evil from the evil of my tongue from the evil of my heart and from the evil Mnetti Lord of the Worlds.
Here we get to the end of our radio and we hope that we have been successful to provide useful and meaningful and I extend thanks to those who helped in the preparation of this radio professor / on its efforts to the success of the radio
May peace and God's mercy and blessings.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59